Welcome to UiRegex.com!
In short, we do not require anything unusual. Respect yourself and others, respect the license when you use our Service. That’s what we do as well.Service Ownership
This Service (UiRegex.com) is copyright © UiWebKit. All rights reserved. Any Service provided by UiWebKit is FREE to use for any purpose, except illegal or unauthorized purpose.Copyright and Content Ownership
- UiWebKit does not pre-screen Content, but UiWebKit and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend UiWebKit against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against UiWebKit by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third-party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify UiWebKit for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, UiWebKit in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that UiWebKit (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases UiWebKit of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense;
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- The source code, design, and structure of the Software are trade secrets. You will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or distribute it, in whole or in part, except to the extent expressly permitted by law.
- You will not remove or alter any copyright or license notices contained in the Software and documentation, or remove or alter any identifying elements, including splash screens and logos, or try to hide or reassign in any way the name or origin of the software or any of its components.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service and also modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, UiWebKit, or any other UiWebKit service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without the express written permission by UiWebKit.
- You understand that UiWebKit uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any UiWebKit customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- UiWebKit does not warrant that (a) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of Service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that UiWebKit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if UiWebKit has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Service; (e) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- UiWebKit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- UiWebKit shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.